What Types of TABC Permits Do Restaurants and Bars Need to Serve Alcohol?

The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) offers a couple of different options for restaurants wanting a Texas liquor license or permit. However, all options available are considered “on-premise” permits, meaning you intend to sell alcohol directly to the consumer which will be consumed on the premises.